Thursday, January 30, 2020

Title Research: Watch the Titles Website

The second website I researched was Watch the Titles. This website allowed me to watch many opening sequences. I was able to search many types of title sequences. It ranged from student films to feature films. I could also click on certain studios. This was helpful because certain studios do similar genres. This made my search for thriller movies much easier. I could also search for particular movies. This was helpful because I could watch the opening sequence that I was previously thinking about. This website allowed me to further my research in thriller. For example, I was able to find designers and studios that create thriller movies. I was able to watch the opening credits because of this. In addition to this, the website was easy to navigate. This allowed my research to go quickly. Overall, I learned a lot from this particular website.


No comments:

Post a Comment