Thursday, January 30, 2020

Title Research: Art of the Title Website

The first site I researched was Art of the Title. This site allows me to watch the opening sequence of many movies and T.V shows. On this website, I was able to search for specific movies and genres. This was helpful because I was able to see particular opening credits. I was also able to filter the movies by the filming companies. This is helpful because I could look at movies that specific companies made. In addition to this, I could also filter it by designers. For example, if  I wanted a movie by Angus Wall, I would click on his name. The website also gave recommended opening sequences.They also along had a list of some of the best ones of 2019. This website made it easy for the user understand and navigate.Underneath each movie, there was a short summary. This site taught me many things. For example, I now can identify genres by the opening sequence of a movie. Overall, the website was easy to navigate, and it was helpful with my research.


No comments:

Post a Comment