Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming Blog: Stephanie's House

After filming at my house, Stephanie's mom picked us up and drove us to Stephanie's house. We had to film a majority of our scenes of there. We first filmed the scenes that only had Stephanie in them. For these scenes we used not only Stephanie's ring like, but also her LED lights on her wall for white light. After that, we took a break so we could have lunch. Once we finished eating, we filmed the scenes of scenes of Stephanie and I. The first scene we did was Stephanie running up and punching me dressed up as a guard. When Stephanie 'punched' me it was more of a light shove so I wouldn't actually get hurt. We had to film this multiple times because we kept laughing during takes. Next we filmed the scene of me on the floor in pain while Stephanie ran away.

Once we finished those scenes, we filmed the scenes with just me. We first filmed extreme close up of me knocking on the door. Then we filmed the tilt of me walking through the door. Lastly, we filmed a scene of me shutting the door. Originally, we wanted to use a cupcake or a cake for the scenes of Stephanie blowing out her birthday candles, but we weren't able to get one. There was a convenience store next to Stephanie's apartment so we ran over there and bought a doughnut. When we got back to her house, Stephanie changed her costume. We put a birthday candle in the doughnut and had Stephanie's mom light it for us. The last scene we did was an extreme close up of Stephanie closing her eyes while crying. Stephanie used her contact solution as fake tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment