Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Music Video Storyboard

Today Stephanie and I created our storyboard. First, we drew the scenes we wanted to include in the music video. Our first scene occurs before the song starts. It will be a close up of Stephanie getting a text message from me that says "I'll c u soon!". This will set up the scene for our shots that come after. Next there will be an extreme close up at eye level of Stephanie's lips as she puts on lipstick. Then it will cut to our third scene which is an extreme close up at eye level of my eye as a put on eye shadow. We included these two scenes to show that the two best friends are getting ready to meet each other.

Our fourth scene is a wide shot two shot at eye level of Stephanie and I sitting and talking in the living room. We include this scene to show that the two girls have finally meeting up. The next scene is an over-the-shoulder eye level shot. It will be filmed over Stephanie's shoulder. The scene will show Stephanie rolling her eyes as she excuses herself to the next room and will show me making a taunting expression towards her as she walks away. This will show the viewers that the two girls actually don't like each other. Next, will be a close up at eye level of me putting poison in Stephanie's drink. The scene after that will be an extreme close up at a high angle of Stephanie walking back into the room with a mallet. This demonstrates that the two friends are out to kill each other.

The seventh shot will be a long shot two shot of Stephanie re-entering the living room with the mallet behind her back. I will be welcoming Stephanie back with a warm smile. This illustrates that the two friends are trying to hide that they want to kill each other. The eighth scene will be a wide shot two shot at eye level of me looking away while Stephanie pours her drink into a nearby plant. We included this to show the viewers that Stephanie knows that I am trying to kill her. The next two scenes will be me saying that I will go refill Stephanie's drink then it will cut to me going to the kitchen to refill it. In the kitchen scene Stephanie will be seen hiding around the corner. We wanted this to allude to Stephanie's chance to try and kill me. The scene after that will be an over-the-shoulder two shot of Stephanie walking behind me and striking me with her mallet. There is a part in the song where there is a phone conversation which is why we had the next two scene after that be a flashback of Stephanie and I talking over the phone, they will both be medium close ups at eye level. The last scene will be a tilt of my phone falling while I drop to the floor as well. This shows that Stephanie was able to successfully kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment